It doesn't matter how careful you are with your money, financial emergencies can happen to you. If you own a car or a home, sudden repair expenses can diminish your savings.
Whatever the emergency or financial expense, Cook County Title Loans are available to you - during the day or at night. Just provide your car and personal information through our online application process. You can be approved for a maximum-value loan quickly.
At Cook County Title Loans, our lenders want applicants to get approved for title loans in Wheeling. Here are a few tips that can make you an attractive applicant for title loans in Chicago.
1. Possess a valid Illinois driver's license or Illinois identification card. If your identification card has expired, it's a good idea to get an updated one as quickly as possible if you want to be approved for title loans in Wheeling, Illinois.
2. Review the condition of your title. Whether you apply for a loan for a car, SUV or truck, your title must be lien-free. Even if you have repaid your original vehicle loan, you should verify that your vehicle's original lien holder isn't listed on your vehicle's title. You should know that lenders at Cook County Title Loans won't approve applications for vehicles that have active liens.
3. Gather your proof of income. Vehicle title loans in Wheeling must be repaid on time. You must have a solid source of income.
Throughout Illinois, there are hundreds of offices for title loans in Wheeling. Although you may be familiar with this type of loan, you may not be aware of essential facts about these loans. Here are a couple of facts that you should know.
1. Car title loans aren't intended to meet long-term financial needs. Unlike home or bank loans, car title loans in Wheeling are designed to handle short-term financial emergencies. Depending on your loan offer, you may only be provided a few months to repay the loan. If your income doesn't support a quick repayment plan for title loans, you should carefully consider if this loan is appropriate for you.
2. You don't have to borrow the maximum amount of your loan offer. In fact, it's a good idea to borrow a small amount of money. Vehicle title loans have higher interest rates. When you borrow a lot of money, your installment payments may not be affordable for you.
3. You won't be allowed to sign multiple title loans for one car. Car title loans are dependent on your car's equity amount. For example, if you own a lien-free car that's worth $500, the equity in your vehicle is $500. If you sign a title loan contract for $500, your vehicle no longer has equity. For that reason, you won't be able to get another title loan until you repay the first loan.
If you're experiencing a financial strain, don't worry. Lenders at Cook County Title Loans are available to assist you.
Earn thousands of dollars within 24 hours!
Zero application penalties.
Zero credit checks whatsoever.
Don't wait - Complete an application on this page!